WHAT DO YOU NEED TO RENT A CAR?
In order to rent from On Point Rent-A-Car in the Florida, all drivers must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the renting location’s minimum age requirements.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to provide an acceptable form of payment.
Additional items to consider prior to picking up your rental car
- After-hours drop-off availability
- Use of toll roads
- Mileage restrictions
- Insurance and protection product options
- Deposit required upon pickup
- Renting car seats, GPS or additional equipment